Vacancy: GENERAL ACCOUNTANT (Oil & Gas)
1. Examining, analyzing and preparing financial record.
2. Ensure proper documentation available to support all business transactions.
3. Ensure financial control & compliance with Local Accounting Standards
1. University education in accounting, finance or business
2. Financial or Accounting certification
4. Experience in Oil & Gas Trade
5. Accountancy qualification (CPA, ACA, ACMA or any other equivalent certification)
1. Excellent English skills- verbal & written
2. Excellent command on excel
3. Knowledge of taxation/VAT laws
4. Ability to work under pressure
6. Meeting deadlines
7. Awareness of data quality importance
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!