1. Maintaining the complete accounts of multiple group companies.
2. Reconciling bank accounts.
3. Keeping track of statutory compliances such as VAT return and annual return filings.
4. Working with commercial teams to generate purchase orders and invoices.
5. Presenting reports to senior management based on accounts
6. Keeping company regulatory filings in proper order
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary: 5000 AED + visa + ticket once a year
Working Days: Saturday to Thursday – 9am -7pm
*** Important Note: Job is open only to those currently in the UAE. You must know the desktop version of Quickbooks.