- Address AL NUAIMI ROAD, AJMAN , UAE
- Slogan Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Job Locations United Arab Emirates, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah
- Job Category Accounting, banking, Customer Service, Hotel and Resort, HR
- Language ENGLISH
- Highest Degree Level BACHELOR
- Total Years of Experience 20
- Expected Job Level Senior
I am a results-oriented professional and very passionate in my job. Accurately and expeditiously managing accounting procedures, variance analyses, general ledger account tasks, and cost-reduction efforts to propel organizational performance. Driving the success of various financial analysis projects involving Excel pivot tables and spread sheets through expertise in VLOOKUPS.
My areas of specialization include:-
- Auditing , Budgeting & Tax reporting
- Accounts receivable & payables
- General Ledger , Reconciliation & Journal entries
- Cost reduction & Bank / Cash flow management
- HR handling & WPS payroll
- Ability to work in a team
I’m confident that my proven track record of excellent work ethic un paralleled attention to the details, and high performing which associate perfectly with my recent role. I would be a valuable asset to your team.
- University of Calicut B,com
Accountancy , Company Law, Business Statistics, Economics. Auditing
- Akbar Travels of India L.L.C Senior Accountant
Ø Reconciliation of bank accounts onrndaily basis & handling online banking.
Ø Cash management & Assist with daily Payment authorizations
Ø Processing of sales invoices,rnexpense & credit card claims.
Ø Preparation of intercompanyrnreconciliation statement on fortnight and monthly basis.
Ø Preparation of accounts receivable statementsrn& follow up for collections. Streamlined collections process, movingrnaccounts with balances as high as $100K from payment in 120+ days to payment inrn30 days.
Ø Monitoring customer account detailsrnfor non-payment, delay payment and other irregularities & Implementing newrnprocedures to increase the progress and efficiency of AR/AP roles whichrnimproved time work and aged receivables by 85%
Ø Dealing with insurance companiesrnfor corporate clients, medical andrngeneral insurance
Ø Prepare and follow up of accountsrnpayable and settlement on deadline
Ø Interaction with Clients and suppliers
Ø Preparation, validation andrnsubmission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for the UAE entities
Ø Airline reconciliation weekly &rnfortnight
Ø Settlement of IATA payments andrnother Airline payments
Ø rnPrepared monthly,rnquarterly, and annual forecasts for the company including the budget for thernyear.
Ø Maintain the fixed asset records ,rnjournal entry accruals , prepaid expenses & monthly closing entries
Ø rnArranging thernpayment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system.
Ø Auditing, Administering and controllingrnincome and expenditure.
Ø Responsible for staff Presence Records
Ø rnMaintain and providerntimely and accurate reconciliation of the rnGL accounts
Ø Preparation of Trial balance,rnP&L Account, Balance Sheet.
Ø Accurately reporting financial statementsrnand information to Senior Manager