Experienced Store Supervisor
- Address Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi
- Job Locations United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah
- Job Category Construction, Engineering, Finance, Others, Walk in Interview
- Language English, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Total Years of Experience 9
- Expected Job Level Supervisor/Manager
| Seeking a position in a professional organization that utilize my Education, Skills, Energy and Experience to prove in the field of Stores , Warehouse, Inventory Management & Asset Management and also the invoicing job to enhance the organizational goals as well as my personal growth.
To reach the highest level of the career by continuously upgrading skill sets require and growing with the company. Adapt quickly to any work with the basic philosophy of team work.
- Al Forsan International Sports Resort Abu Dhabi Store Supervisor
InrnCharge for the following stores.
1- Food & Beverage Stores
2- General Stores
3- Engineering Stores
4- Equestrian Stores
5- Shooting Ammunition Stores
- Internal Line Interior Design Dubai Storekeeper
· Torn exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
· Receiving and forwarding all goods and deliveries in and out to the correct point of contact/storage area.
· Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
· Monitoring and taking inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
· Maintaining clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
· Monitoring the PAR levels for all food, beverage & general items to ensure proper levels.
· Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
· Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
· Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
· Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
· Ensuring cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
· Ensuring all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the company operations procedure.
· Ensuring the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
· Ensuring store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
· Posting all invoices using the MMS - Material Management System.
· Conducting inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
· Conducting physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the management and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
· Completing requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
· Extending all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
· Working closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
· Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
· Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
· Ensuring uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
· Speaking with colleagues, customers & guests using clear and professional language.
· Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
· Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
· Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
· Maintaining stock levels for all the items as per approved min/max levels.
· Generating the slow moving & obsolete items report forward & follow up the same with concerns, initiating appropriate steps for the proper utilization/disposal of such items in accordance with Material Management policies & guidelines.
· Preparing the month end closing stock & stock issuance reports.
· Preparing purchase request for the below minimum level items.
· To ensure all the store items are having a reasonable expiry date within Municipality guidelines.
· Able to perform any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
· Supervising the safety of employees as well as the security of commodities & physical inventories as per policies, standards & directives issued by the Management.
· Providing professional direction to subordinates evaluates their performance & carries-out the necessary counseling to ensure an acceptable level of performance.
· Working within the company’s policies, objectives and quality management system.
· Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
· Monitoring employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
· Receiving complaints and resolve problems
· Maintaining timekeeping and personnel records
· Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
· Prepare and submit performance reports
· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
· Maintaining administrative records, preparing reports, and composing correspondence relative to the role.
· Allocating duties to individual members of staff.
· Ability to maintain work schedules and uphold work standards.
· Identifying staff development and training needs and then ensuring that training is obtained.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.