CERTIFIED SAP – ABAP DEVELOPER / CONSULTANT
- Address House No# 6, 55/A Sadiq Street Katcha Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
- Job Locations United Arab Emirates
- Job Category Back-end Developer, Developer, IT, Oil & Gas, Telecommunication
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelors of Computer Science (HONS)
- Total Years of Experience 2.7
Certified SAP – ABAP Developer with extensive experience in technical design and analysis. Dedicated professional with strong analytical and conceptual problem solving abilities as well as the necessary communication organizational and time management skills to take on any task and exceed expectations.
- Government College University Lahore Bachelors of Computer Science (HONS)
Major in Computer Science with CGPA: 2.86 & Percentage: 72.672%
- The University of Lahore Certified Training & E-Academy SAP ABAP
1 Year certiﬁed training of SAP - ABAP E-Academy at The University of Lahore enhance Skills & abilities by working on many task assignments and live Projects.
- The University of Lahore On Job Training-OJT SAP-ABAP
Hands on experience in SAP - ABAP: Data Dictionary Objects, ALV Reports, Smart Forms, Function Module & Function Group, BDC/BADI'S/BAPI's, Module Pool Applications, Enhancements.
- Jump Solutions Jr. Laravel Developer
Worked as a Full Stack Laravel Web-Developer with CRM BackPack to build functional website .
- IKAN Engineering Services (Pvt) Ltd Jr. Front-end Web Developer
Worked as a Frontend Web Developer to Design and Developed many functional website
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) Apprenticeship as Administrative & Technical Assistant
Worked as Administrative Operation and Technical Person To Manage Different Works.
- TRIGSoft (Pvt) Limited. Java Developer (Internship)
Worked as a Java Developer Internee in different ERP Application Systems