- Address Dubai, UAE.
- Job Locations United Arab Emirates
- Job Category Accounting
- Language English,hindi, Tamil,Malaylam
- Highest Degree Level Master of Commerce
- Total Years of Experience 5
- HASSANI GROUP OF COMPANIES, DUBAI, UAE. ACCOUNTANT
• Performed Accounts receivable & payable function.
• Monthly VAT returns preparation.
• Completing bank reconciliations & Inter Company Supplier Ledger reconciliations.
• Prepare Journal Entries for Monthly Closing Entries & Adjusting Entries.
• Handle petty cash transactions & Preparing petty cash statements on a daily basis.
• Bounced cheque handling & Postdated cheque management.
• Must take care of Purchase inventories & Expenses Entries.
• Preparing of client account statements, invoices, receipts.
• Preparation of Payment Certificate for Sub contractors Payment.
• Handling cash, credit & cheque transactions with customers.
• Preparing weekly sales report & Collection Report & Daily Cash Flow Statement.
• Arrange the Visa Processing & Cancel Processing & Renewal Processing.
- POWERTEK INDIA TRADING, CHENNAI, SOUTH INDIA. ACCOUNTANT
• Responsible for maintaining Accounts Receivables and Payables.
• Monitor and make sure all necessary adjustment recorded in books.
• Preparing of Monthly Purchase Reports and Monitoring Accounts Payables.
• Preparing Schedules and assisting to Auditors for Finalization of Accounts.
• Preparation of Monthly and Weekly Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Responsible for Monitoring Accounts Payables and estimate the fund requirements against PDC issued.
• Preparing of Monthly Purchase Reports, Sales Reports and Expenses Reports.
• Preparing Schedules and assisting operating Partner for Finalization of Accounts.
• Responsible for monthly book closing.
• Having good knowledge in VAT file return.