𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Sharjah, UAE
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆: 4000 – 6000 AED
• Manpower Planning and Recruitment/Selection.
• HRIS/Time and Attendance/Compensation and Benefits and Employee Records.
• Assisting in Learning & Development.
• Assisting in Performance Management System (PMS).
• Employee separation and End of Service Benefits.
• Facilities Management and Administration.
• Trade Licenses management and relevant statutory compliances.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
• 2+ years of same experience at operation/project sites of an Engineering/other Organization in UAE.
• Graduate with post graduate qualification in HRD.
• Additional relevant qualification/certifications will be of added advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]