When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
What’s On Your Plate?
As a marketing campaign specialist, you will support the planning of campaigns based on the business and marketing objectives, execute the campaign end-to-end using the right marketing channels and tactics. This role will require you to analyze the performance of the business, the campaign and take necessary actions to deliver better results. The scope will focus on Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Be the ‘project manager’ and owner of new campaigns and make sure all marketing channels switch on in coordination and all functional teams deliver their parts on time
- Build and execute 360 degree integrated and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisition/ reorder) as well as brand objectives (awareness, engagement & affinity)
- Make data driven decisions to choose the right channel mix strategy and the right target audience to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Use data driven insights (sales and behavioral insights) in designing the campaigns and assess the ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Work closely with the manager, sales team and digital team to identify challenges and opportunities to be able to translate them into effective campaigns.
- Report and document overall campaign performance.
What Did We Order?
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in campaign management preferably in an e-commerce or FMCG company
- Expertise in understanding the marketing mix and campaign management.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of google, social, app advertising products & e-commerce metrics.
- Good numerical skills.
- Effective communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and results driven personality
- Highly motivation and proactive individual
- Fluency in English. Arabic is an added advantage
- Be based full time in Abu Dhabi, or work from there 3 days per week
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.