Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Our Operation specialist will be entrusted with coordinating the restaurant floor team ensuring the supervisor, Captain, Waiter, Assistant Waiter delivers an efficient, and guest focused service during the breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our outlets.
The role of the restaurant specialist involved conducting guest satisfaction checks on the floor and to report any service gaps to the restaurant manager.
Strives to improve guest and employee satisfaction by being the perfect host.
To develop strong rapport with regular guests and liaise with guest to handle guest complaints.
To Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan in supporting the Outlet Management team.
To seek new ideas to refine the steps of service and attention to details and to ultimately develops intuitive service.
To help in the hiring process a selection of the right talent during the interview stage.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Effective on the job training with strong hands on approach to check and maintain service standards with the service team.
- To make sure the team possesses an outstanding knowledge of food, cooking techniques, wines and spirits.
- To be a role model in service excellence with a strong sense of observation on the floor to coach the team members and elevate attention to details.
- To assess the lack of organization of the outlet and to come up with ideas to improve service efficiency.
- To run daily briefing with the restaurant management with constant focus on reminding the staff on service issue from previous shift until the team corrects their working habits.
- To maintain excellent rapport with the Chef de cuisine in understanding his priority.
Knowledge And Skills
- A great personality, passionate about our industry and above all someone with exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
- Possessing a thorough understanding of running the operation within an upscale fast-paced environment.
- Possessing the leadership skills required to manage large teams successfully.
- Having passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
- Proven record of experience working for top luxury hotel(s) in the world in primary city such Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Must have at least an experience working in a Michelin star restaurant or World 50 Best restaurant.
- To have at least five to six years of experience in different positions within a restaurant.
- Well versed in more than two languages. English is mandatory.
- A stand-alone restaurant experience would be an advantage for the position.
- Strong product knowledge in food and beverage of at least two different types of international cuisines (French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese etc…)
- Strong knowledge in Wine and Spirits is required.
- Bachelors in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Culinary Degree/Diploma from Hotel and Culinary Schools.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.