Majid Al Futtaim
The Associate Human Capital Analyst will work closely with the Human Capital Business partner (HCBP) on all Human Capital digital transformation projects.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Track and monitor total manpower cost and headcount on monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of employee’s data in HC system and conduct monthly data cleanup.
- Ensure incentives are provided to payroll in a timely manner.
- Point of contact for Human Capital systems and responsible for coordinating resolution of any HC systems issues with the tech team.
- Support HCBP in publishing regular and adhoc business reports.
- Ensuring recruitment dashboards updated in a timely manner
2- Analytics and Transformation
- Support HCBP in digital transformation projects
- Support in providing data to Finance for budget, feasibility, and other business reports
- Support HCBP in analyzing employee productivity.
- Support in incentive, reward, and competition analysis
- Provide data for analysis and use cases
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Data and System savvy
- Analytical skills
- MS Office proficiency particularly in Excel
- Retail understanding
- Awareness of labour laws
Qualifications / Education
- Graduate degree in a related field.
- 3 years in an analytics-related role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Capital Management software.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.