Position: HSE Manager with 5 Years’ Experience in Health & Safety at FMCG / Food Storage & Distribution Company.
Job Description :
• Provides HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups.
• Ensures all HSE processes and procedures are implemented and standardized across company facility.
• Tracks company health and safety metrics and use the data to identify and to reduce risk.
• Works closely with Facilities on Operations hazardous assessments.
• Assists in all aspects of incident investigation including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
• Ensures emergency response systems, policies and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations.
• Maintains current working knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations.
• Maintains all necessary training and licensing to function as a signing authority on all HSE matters.
• Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
• Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
• Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Degree or Equivalent with additional professional qualifications Food Safety Training, HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• 5 Years’ Experience in Health & Safety at FMCG / Food Storage & Distribution Company.
• Good Knowledge in English.
• Good Leadership Skills.
kindly share Cvs on below email Id:
whatsApp no:+971 543971215
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.