Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotels And Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone, we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our talent, with whom we have a strong relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels, resorts and residences around the world, making us an undisputed “employer of choice.”
About Four Seasons Hotel Milano
Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Milano, a legendary sanctuary within Milan’s Quadrilatero della Moda – the luxury fashion district.
Opened in 1993, the Hotel was the company’s second property in Europe. A 15th-century convent turned sophisticated garden retreat, the Hotel’s meticulous restoration subtly incorporates historic references into its timeless style. Fragments of frescoes, a beautiful emblem of the building’s sanctified past, create a meditative backdrop for relaxed elegant interiors with classic architectural flourishes.
The Role Of Catering Coordinator
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Catering Coordinator to join our iconic Hotel, Four Seasons Milano in Italy!
Reporting into the Director of Catering and Conference Services, you will be part of a cohesive team with opportunity to build a successful career with global potential, and you will have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work. You will be support all aspects of negotiation and organization of groups and events.
- Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls to the Catering and Conference Services Department in accordance with Four Seasons Standards
- Maintain group accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, manipulating events in the function diary and the preparation of banquet event orders.
- Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, banquet event orders, schedule of events, printed menus, and e-mails using MS Word, Golden, Opera.
- Maintain Delphi accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, manipulating events in the function diary and the preparation of Banquet Event Orders.
- Complete distribution of Catering correspondence to the operating departments as required.
- Maintain the various Catering file systems, both electronic and paper, including Banquet Event Orders and Resumes.
- Operate a variety of electronic and manual office resources, including but not limited to laser printers, multi-function copy machines
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Planning Committee.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- work all shifts including, AM’s, PM’s, weekends, and holidays if requested.
- Experience preferred by position is from one to two years of employment in the related position in Hotel industry.
- Requires knowledge and ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Italian and English Language.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.