At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A GMG career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With GMG, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people. We are looking for a Brand Manager – Special Projects to delight target consumers, build brand portfolios, and generate strong brand building results.
The role holder is responsible for the overall business management of the assigned brand within Farm Fresh and will ensure the development, implementation and management of brand business plans to maximize sales and profits. The job holder will also be responsible for developing and executing efficient brand strategies to ensure effective brand communication and penetration.
- Develops short term and long term plans for the assigned brand and provides input to management any aspects related to brand planning and development
- Conducts regular visits to the stores to obtain information on sales and product results and any other data which may impact the business, and provides corrective actions whenever required
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) for the assigned brand, and monitors the performance of the brand against the KPIs
- Ensures implementation of brand standards across Farm Fresh such as retail operations, customer service, product specifics, visual merchandising, etc.
- Monitors and analyses sales and commercial information to enhance sales potential and determine buying strategies and requirements for the brand
- Conducts regular meetings with the sales functions to discuss and share insights, and ensures that all the sales activities are applied as per the brand’s guidelines
- Collaborates with the Sales function to ensure that promotional and sales campaign are implemented as per the brand’s guidelines
- Acquires market intelligence through various sources and monitors market trends and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities to enhance brand presence
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan which goes beyond just training and development
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
Require Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Master’s Degree in Marketing is Preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience with at least 4-5 years in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Arabic skills (written and spoken)
- Attention to Detail and Quality
- Excellent in Planning and Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.