Aspen Pharma Group
The Accountant is responsible to ensure the integrity of the entity’s accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and analyzing transactions for the allocated region(s).
Posting of accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance with IFRS.
Perform payroll reconciliation by liaising with Third parties (ADP & local HR)
Prepare monthly financial reports (Opex/Income Statement/Ad-hoc reports) and provide variance analysis on the same.
Providing support to the Commercial Finance team in analyzing the OPEX against Budget/Forecasts.
Assist commercial management in closing the month end Opex numbers by sending draft versions to finance teams to validate, provide accruals and close off per timelines determined.
Intercompany Reconciliation & Balance Confirmation With Other Aspen Affiliates
Perform Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations to validate and get confirmation from other departments of entries in our books.
Perform month end close procedure, timely and accurate submissions of internal management reports and Cognos submissions (including Budget Forecast & 5 year plans).
Reporting financial figures for the month/year to group Finance and assist with preparation of Local GAAP FS.
Working capital analysis – Analysing and commenting on working capital variances for actuals against budget/prior year.
Assist with preparation of the Annual budgets and quarterly forecast.
Respond to Ad-Hoc reporting requirements from the stakeholders.
Assist in Internal and External Audits as required.
Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help support other colleagues.
Responsible for maintenance and improvements in the MIS reporting process, leveraging automation and enabling accurate and faster in-depth data analysis.
Ensure compliance with Company policies and approval frameworks
Update the SOPs/Accounting Guidelines to ensure they are in line with the defined WOW.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in BCOM or similar degree
- Master’s Degree in MCOM/ACCA/CA – Professional qualification will be given preference
- 3-5 years with workin in an MNC/ Pharma company/Audit firm, in a competitive environment, able to work under pressure, deadline driven.
- Knowledge of ERP – User knowledge, SAP preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: proficiency in Microsoft Excel – Intermediate – Advanced
- BI tool / Sap experience – An Advantage – Intermediate – Advanced
- Results oriented
- Systems thinking
- Planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity
- Capacity for and resistance to Stress
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Transition Management
- Informal communications skills
- Active listening skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting facilitation
- Technical / professional knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Personal responsibility
- Ethical conduct
- Performance Driven
- Accountability/ Ownership
- Dealing with ambiguity Embrace Change
- Communicate Effectively
- Contribute Special Expertise
- Take Action with Integrity
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.