In 1924, Arthur Rawdon Spinney, a British army officer stationed in Alexandria, Egypt, identified a need in the area for imported food products, planting the seed for what would later be one of the Middle East’s leading supermarket chains. Spinneys’ Dubai story started in 1961, with our first supermarket opening in Al Nasr Square in 1962. At that time, it was known locally as ‘The Frozen Chicken’ – the only retailer to sell frozen chickens from a chiller van. Such innovation has remained. Spinneys enjoys a well-deserved reputation for forward-thinking, keeping pace with changes in cooking trends and the emergence of new products worldwide.
- Minimum 2 years experience in buying or an equivalent role.
- Prior food industry experience.
- Passionate about premium quality food and able to demonstrate an understanding of customer needs.
- Proven project management and negotiation skills
- A proven track record delivering against key commercial metrics
- Commercially driven with a solid understanding of profit and loss.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with excel proficiency.
- Effective communicator and able to build business relationships and demonstrate collaborative working with other teams.
List Of Jobs in Spinneys Supermarket:
|Butchery Category Manager||Open|
To apply for this job please visit corporate.spinneys.com.